Enzyme Peel - Fall in Love with your Skin again
Get that radiant glow your skin deserves with our premier Enzyme Peels. Enzymes help to promote smoother younger skin by increasing the rate of cell renewal. Our skin naturally sheds every 25 to 28 days, and with age this process slows, causing dull, tired looking skin. So exfoliate all the dead skin cells away with an enzyme peel. Not only will you shed all that dead skin, but this peel will help to promote collagen production and build elasticity!
Different types of Enzyme Peels:
- Pumpkin Peel - Pumpkin is a rich storehouse of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Beta-Carotene, Potassium and Zinc.
- Cucumber Peel - The cooling properties along with antioxidants and silica present in cucumbers help revive the skin.
- Green Tea Peel - Green tea contains a whole slew of glow-enhancing benefits for your skin.
- Lavender Peel - Lavender peels are designed to exfoliate, firm, tighten, smooth and improve the texture and appearance of the facial skin
- Ylang Ylang Peel - Ylang Ylang is a natural skin balancer that can correct both dry or oily skin and treat acne.
- Eliminate dry, dull surface cells and toxins
- Help brighten and even skin tone
- Provide a soft and smooth complexion
- Improve the penetration of other treatment products
Treat yourself you deserve it!