What is a Chemical Peel?
Chemical peel is a dermatological treatment in which an acid or chemical solution is used Exfoliate the damaged outer layers of the skin. To remove the Infected skin, Aestheticians apply Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA), Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA), or Phenol over the skin. This chemical peel is responsible for soothing the texture of the skin to make is more brilliant and bright.
Benefits Of Chemical Peels
- Prevents facial blemishes
- Reduces the skin wrinkles
- Treats uneven skin pigmentation
- Exfoliates the outer dead skin
- Revealing a new skin layer
- Improves skin tone, texture, & color
- Offers facial rejuvenation
- Removes the stretch marks
Chemical peel is one of the oldest cosmetic procedures that greatly helps in achieving a smooth and beautiful skin. At Faces MD, we offer chemical facial peels to improve your skin health and tone.